Join me on Facebook, too!

Thursday, September 7, 2017

THE BEST BOOK LAUNCH PARTY EVER!

You are invited to the best book launch party ... EVER!

Saturday, September 23 at 7:00 at Jabberwocky Bookshop in Newburyport, Massachusetts.

After sweating blood and nibbling my fingers to the nub, THE WAKE is ready for its big debut. The JESSICA TRILOGY is complete, early reviews are amazing and I am looking forward to hearing from fans about the twists, turns, and wrenching decisions I made to create this new thriller.


Connie Johnson Hambley launches the third book in the
 Jessica Trilogy at Jabberwocky Books in Newburyport, MA

Jabberwocky Bookshop is one of the best book stores in Massachusetts. Sue Little, owner and chief book curator, has created a haven for book lovers. She has been a terrific supporter of local authors and literary events. Holding my launch events there is a win/win. Sue supports another local author and I get to support Sue. Seriously, what could be better?

Join me for a glimpse of the story behind the story, a brief reading, and WINE! Click through to this Facebook event link and mark your interest to attend and stay up-to-date on news. Oh, and while you're there, be sure to like my FB author page, too, for news and giveaways.


See you there!