I realize I've missed posting about some of my events earlier this year, but here are a few places you can find me this fall.
Desert Sleuths has a virtual conference and I'm moderating a panel on Sept. 19 on Criminology and writing.
I'm In Conversation with Peter Swanson at the Ipswich Country Club on October 8. It's open to the public and registration is encouraged.
Crime Bake is November 6-9. Three days of craft. I'm not sure where else you could go to a conference and get three days of panels plus hotel for less than 1K. Sarah! Hubby and Son can prowl Boston while you sharpen your prose. You don't have to be writing crime to get a lot out of this. And Beth? It's in your backyard!
Then, on November 14, I'm in Rye with Edith Maxwell for a fundraiser. P.E.O. (Philanthropic Educational Organization) Chapter R-NH is part of a larger not for profit international organization providing scholarships, loans, and grants to women’s education. Info on the organization is here: peointernational.org
It will be held at the Rye Congregational Church, Rye, NH. From 11:00 to 1:30.
It will be held at the Rye Congregational Church, Rye, NH. From 11:00 to 1:30.
Oh, and October has me at Bouchercon in Calgary (panels and launch) then Banff then Lake Louise then....Well, you get the idea.

(1).jpg)


