Join me on Facebook, too!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Guest Gigs and Blog Discovery

Hey all!

I confess to neglecting keeping my blog current. I write at least one blog post a week, but often those posts are as a guest on one the many terrific blogs out there.

I thought I'd keep you posted (pun intended) on a few I've done recently. These are some fantastic blogs and I urge you to check out the authors. They are a handy resource for readers as well as writers.

In no particular order, they are:
  • Writers Who Kill: I love their masthead pictured above. I was the guest of E. B. Davis, a prolific and talented mystery writer with an easy and engaging style. My post answers the question how fiction writers and lawyers are alike. It turns out they share a lot of skills. Post is here.
  • Boston folks know Hank Phillippi Ryan as a top-notch investigative reporter they see on TV. Readers know her as the author of the best selling Jane Ryland series. When she asked me to be a guest on her Femmes Fatale blog, I jumped at the chance! Hanging with other "ferociously talented women dedicated to the fine art of crime fiction" is exactly what I love doing! My post on GRIT is here
  • Dale T. Phillips has a very active life as a writer of hard boiled crime, short stories and more. His blog and website are well worth cruising to see what a New England based author does to promote his work and support others. When he asked me to do a blog interview, I jumped at the chance. Click here to read the Blog Interview.
  • Penny de Byl is an author from Down Under. Meeting in the small village created by social media, Penny reached out to me all the way from Australia to be featured as the first author in her Five Minute Profile series. Cruise her blog and see what's hot in Australia, too. Link to my interview is here.
  • Christine Meunier is another author from Down Under. She has thriving equine education blogs and hosted me on her blogs
  • Rhonda Lane is a fellow Sister in Crime, horse lover, and blogger. She has a great blog that covers all things horse and a terrific sense of humor. My guest gig on her site is here
  • I don't always blog on writing or my background. Stef Reinhold, an expert on horse wellness, asked me to post in her award-winning blog. My topic? Mindfulness in riding. Ahhh... Link here.
Of course, I was beyond excited to be featured as Hallie Ephron's guest on the wildly popular blog Jungle Reds.

On October 15, 2015, I'll be on Renee Scattergood's blog with an interview with Jessica Wyeth, my books' protagonist. You won't believe the things Jessica says!