Join me on Facebook, too!

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Perfect Gift for a Horse-Loving Reader

I'm about to save your skin with this gift idea.

Do you have an book-loving reader on your list who also loves horses? 

Connie Johnson Hambley's award-winning trilogy is on sale at Amazon.
Buy the whole trilogy for under $20 on Kindle

You can buy all three books for under $20 TOTAL!

Horse Nation's review is here. Yeah. The reviewer LOVES this trilogy. 

"A LITERARY BOMBSHELL
Not only was I riveted and moved by the ending, but I credit book three, The Wake, for bringing me back to the incredible adventure that is reading a genuinely good book.
- Lorraine Jackson, Horse Nation Book Review


Go ahead, buy a last minute gift, save your skin, and reap appreciation from your reader. Oh, and buy a set for yourself. You'll be glad you did.

You can thank me later. 

CLICK HERE FOR KINDLE TRILOGY