Join me on Facebook, too!

Thursday, March 17, 2016

A St. Patrick's Day Gift

Paperback and eBooks available at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Independent Bookstores


And the top of the mornin' to you as well.

To honor the bit o' Irish that lives in each of us, this St. Patrick's Day I'll give out free eBooks of "The Troubles" to the first five readers to like my page and connect with me on Facebook by clicking here. Make sure to send me a private message, that way I'll be sure to see it.

Why "The Troubles"? One of my reviewers says it best.

"The Troubles is a sweeping narrative that travels across generations and continents to paint a richly textured, historically accurate picture of a troubled country fighting to find its soul amid clashing loyalties and political chaos. Hambley skillfully unfolds several urgent mysteries at once, while giving us complex characters, gorgeous settings, and a prose that sings with the cadences of Ireland. (As a bonus, The Troubles also boasts the best descriptions of horse races you'll find anywhere.)"   
 -Elisabeth Eloauthor of North of Boston