Join me on Facebook, too!

Friday, June 26, 2015

Groton House Horse Trials and BOOKS!


Groton House Farm, located in South Hamilton, Massachusetts, has been the site for a three day horse trial for over three decades. Disciplines of dressage, cross-country, and stadium jumping test horse and rider and give spectators a treat.

Okay, you say. Horses. Big deal. Why should you care?

...Because the essence of the location and all who ride at GHF is infused into my books. Stopping by here provides a window into the psyche of Jessica Wyeth, the protagonist with the sheer grit that makes my stories zing. I haven't met a fan yet who hasn't felt that walking the GHF grounds is like walking in Jessica's shoes. It makes for a really fun experience.

I'll be signing books ringside Friday - Sunday, June 26 - 28, so stop by and say hello.

And one more thing.

I'm featuring the photographs of F. Nicholas Corvinus. Nick's pictures of the wild Carmargue horses of France, are incredible. He captures the rough and gritty nature of these animals with images I love. I'll share some here, but if you want more information, message me or comment and I'll get back to you.