Join me on Facebook, too!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Help for Local Stable


To everyone at Flying High Stables,

I was devastated to learn of the toll this winter took on your farm. People in the horse community look out for one another and the outpouring of support to your stable was heartwarming. To help the farm and to acknowledge the community that supports Flying High, I'd like to dedicate proceeds of signed copies of my book to the farm. 

My book, "The Charity," captures the perseverance and grit that are hallmarks of the equestrian world. Anyone who would love to read a good book and support your farm can go to my blog and purchase a copy by using the click through in the upper right corner. Please have your supporters state "Flying High" in the memo line. 

I wish all the best for Flying High.

Sincerely, 
Connie Johnson Hambley

Amazon Reviews may be read here.