Join me on Facebook, too!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Signing at Barrister's Book Shop, Vermont



Hey all! I just wanted to give a quick heads-up that I'll be at Barrister's Book Shop in South Royalton, Vermont for a signing/meet and greet  on September 26 from 4:00 to 5:00 pm. I hope to see you there! I will confess to be looking forward to walking the hallways of my alma mater, Vermont Law School. I'm sure the dean and my classmates didn't think I'd be returning as a writer of thrillers instead of a distinguished attorney. Ah, well, surprise!

This week has been a fun and frantic one. Lots of fans popping up and introducing themselves via a guest post on Jungle Red Writers blog. My interview with award winning, best selling and all around wonderful person and author Hallie Ephron is here.