Join me on Facebook, too!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

New Cover Promotion: Kindle Countdown


There have been a LOT of changes going on in the world of The Charity. The new cover is getting a lot of  great attention, my new website is up and rolling, and the launch of the next installment of The Jessica Trilogy will be unveiled soon. 

Since The Charity is the first in a series about a young woman caught in the mechanisms of terrorism, I want to give readers the opportunity of learning why it's earning consistently stellar reviews at a "gotta get it now" price!

The promotion will be for a limited time only. Starting Monday, June 16 and ending at midnight, June 19, the discounted price will be as follows:


If you haven't done so already, make sure to follow me on Twitter - @conniehambley - and like my Facebook page. As the summer reading approaches, there will be more updates and offerings for Jessica and her fans!