Join me on Facebook, too!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Beach Reading



I'll confess that it is seriously cool to walk down a beach and see people reading my book. I've been blamed for dinners not cooked, kids forgotten on ball fields or at schools, missed trains, lost sleep and more because readers became too engrossed and lost track of time. I'm afraid now I'll be blamed for sunburns and skin cancer. So, readers, listen up. This is my one and only Public Service Announcement:

Put sunscreen on BEFORE you begin reading.

If you are looking for a book that features Hamilton, Ipswich and the North Shore of Massachusetts, Boston and its darker Irish connections with money laundering and the Irish Republican Army, the horse world at Suffolk Downs and Kentucky and crackling adventure, then this is definitely the book for you.

Enjoy!